Friday, May 18, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to The Demog Blog!  If you've found me - great - because I love talking about population issues and how they impact on Australia's cities and regions.  I particularly love using population and other data to dispel or confirm trends.

Population is a topical issue in Australia at present, with high levels of growth, particularly in our cities.  It's important as a society that we understand the implications of population change, whether it be growth or decline.  The future of our cities and regions depends on good planning and effective use of population data.  That's why I stress the importance of looking at the evidence base when talking about population change - everything else is just an opinion.

So if you want to understand more about how Australia's population is changing, subscribe to my feed or put me in your favourite bookmarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment