Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Presentation on population trends, COVID-19 and planning

This month's blog is a little different. It consists of a presentation I delivered to University of Melbourne students on population trends, population forecasts, and the impact of COVID-19 on these. I also touched on community infrastructure planning to demonstrate how population data is used in a practical way. 

The presentation is based on an article I wrote for Planning News in August 2021, as well as a blog I wrote about the continued relevance of population forecasts in early 2022.  

Blogging wise, things will be back to normal next month. 28th June sees the release of 2021 Census data, which will provide updated data on many of the blogs I've written in the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment